How to Market Summer Camp
January is the ideal time to roll out your summer camp marketing. Even if you’re still working out the details of your camp program, now is the time to put a marketing game plan together.
In this episode I share how to:
- create a marketing strategy that runs from January-August
- run a booth at a summer camp fair or farmers market
- market camp to summer drops
- market to current campers for your fall season
- create a camp experience that keeps kids coming back for me.
Limited Time Offer
Would you like to grow your music school in the New Year with a turnkey group class that includes a summer camp program kids love?
I’ve developed two group classes called Kidzrock and Piano Jam that have helped music schools around the world increase their profits by as much as 40%.
Kidzrock teaches ages four to seven how to play guitar, drums, and keyboards and sing in a performing rock band, and Piano Jam teaches ages seven to eleven how to play the piano in an all-keyboard band. Kids learn the skills needed to play pop music, jam with friends, and improvise in a band setting.
Both Kidzrock and Piano Jam have a summer camp program that’s included for no additional charge. You can make it easy on yourself, license one of these programs, and have a fresh-out-of-the-box camp program to roll out in January.
I’m running a special for both programs that expire on December 31st. It includes:
- 50% off your first month of licensing valued at $117.
- A 90-day money-back guarantee valued at $705.
- A 30-minute marketing coaching call with me valued at $250.
- A free website review valued at $250.
Total value of $1,372.
You get all of this if you simply reserve your license. You don’t have to put any money down. Schedule a call and reserve your license by December 31st. I’ll provide you with everything you need to know to market and implement the program.