Below is an email I sent out to my studio after a successful concert featuring 9 Kidzrock bands. (Over 40 students!) The day after a show is the perfect time to get referrals in motion.
Both parents and students emotions are elevated after a concert or recital. There is a post-recital buzz that lingers in a studio for a few days.
It’s an opportunity to remind or reinforce, the unique aspects of your studio. In other words, it’s an opportunity to realign customers with your mission statement or core values.
Families are more likely to refer friends in the days after a recital. They are also more likely to become active on social media promoting your studio through posts and pictures of their children. Now is the time to act!
The email below speaks to customers emotions in the following ways
1. It reminds parents what value the studio has in their child’s life. It also contains an emotional trigger.
“I am always amazed at what this age group is capable of doing when given the tools for musical success.”
2. It points out how a referral benefits their child.
“Refer a friend so your child’s band can have an even more full and dynamic sound.”
3. It implies that promoting the studio is beneficial to the community. Everyone wants to be considered helpful.
“Spread the word about Kidzrock so more children can benefit from this unique musical experience”
4. It offers customers a specific call to action.
“Posting your child’s concert pics/video on social media is a great way to get the message out!”
Dear Kidzrock Families,
I am so proud of all the kids who performed in Sunday’s concert. I am always amazed at what this age group is capable of doing when given the tools for success. A few reminders below.
1.Rehearsals start back up today in preparation for the upcoming Dec 17 concert at The Old Rock House.
2. Kidzrock is a great program to do with a friend. Refer a friend so your child’s band can have an even more full and dynamic sound.
3. Spread the word about Kidzrock so more children can have this unique musical experience. Posting your child’s concert pics/video on social media is a great way to get the message out!